Here are some pics from the room Kinoko did for traveling bands on tour. This room has been set aside to give for the night- for free- to bands who would be willing to do a 30 minute set for the rest of the guests, either in the lobby/gallery of the hostel, or weather depending- out back in the garden area! Kinoko killed it in there- but see for yourself on the next opening of the Hostel on 2nd Friday Art Walk in Belltown on Sept. 11th from 6 – 9pm!! See you there!!
- After many group shows from the Hostel Art Collective- City Hostel Seattle presents: JP Farquar: Fri., 2/12 from 5 - 9pm! Meet us there!! 7 years ago
- That was awesome last night- holy cow.... 7 years ago
- Getting ready for TOMORROW! so busy..... art hanging party TONIGHT! 7 years ago
- Osgood 2nd floor room finished: http://tinyurl.com/pwng6n 7 years ago
- videos are up on the blog- check it at: https://hostelartcollective.wordpress.com/ 7 years ago